Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fireworks

We just got back from a beautiful drive up to Wyoming to get fireworks (yeah the legal ones that you can get here aren't good enough for us....Josh's motto is "go illegal or go home). There wasn't a cloud in the sky and there was hardly any wind. On the way up we stopped in Swan Valley and got "Square Scoop" ice cream cones...we decided to drive while we ate them...and when I was almost finished with mine (moose tracks) the bottom broke out of my cone and the melty, chocolate ice cream went all over me! It went all down my new white shirt, thecute tank i ha on underneath it (both new) and my capris! So we pulled over and at convinience store and i took of the top white shirt off and went into the bathroom and rinsed it out...and had to walk around the rest of the time in chocolatey pants and tank....nice.

Anyways...we got the the fireworks place and spent more than enough money on more than enough fireworks (my husband is a bit of a pyro and has a little obbsession with fireworks). The we headed back and stopped at the "Angus" on our way back for lunch. It was a nice, short little trip, and we are excited to have our own illegal fireworks show on Thursday night.

Now I'm going to go and try to get the chocolate stains out of my clothes. Oh and I'm sure you noticed the new patriodic template....I made it myself....proud of me?

2 comments:

Holly said...

I HATE it when you spill stuff on brand new clothes! And especially when you have to wear them around the rest of the day! Glad you got some good fireworks! The 4th is the BEST!

indeazgirl said...

Your patriotic template is sweet. Along with your playlist. Have fun on the 4th!!!