Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Car Is Fixed!

So we got my car back last night and it's fixed! Yay! I now have AC, two working headlights, and 4 working blinkers! One thing that did piss me off tho...when we got to Wakerli to pick up my car there was some random charge of $75 and the guy told us that they had found a V-Belt that needed replaced so they just did it! They didn't even call and ask me if that was ok! I'm glad that they were watching out for things that "needed" to be fixed (who knows if it really needed it), but you would think that they would call and let us know that it needed it before they just fixed it...becuase then at least I would have known that I was paying an extra 75! I was a little upset about that...but at lest my car is fixed. I do think it is a little rediculous that they charge so much for what they do..I can see spending on the parts...but the labor is insane! So all in all we spent $387 on my car! Oh well...at least it's fixed and I won't be going back there again.

1 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

We bought a jetta from them about 2 years ago and I was constantly having issues with it and them. We finally traded it in because it was ridiculous. I know what your talking about! We bought the insurance though, it was a good thing because one little thing went wrong and the bill was over 1000$...i freaked. Anyway, I am not a fan of Wakerli at all now. Im sorry you have to deal with them. Yuck.