Thursday, October 2, 2008

October Already?

I can't believe that it's October already! It seems like I was just saying this about September. I always get kind of excited for Halloween. My mom always puts together a really cute dinner and invites us all over. She decorates her house and dinner table so cute, and it's so fun to be a part of it.

Well...a week from today we will be driving to Vegas! I'm so excited to get out of town for a few days. The drive always seems really long, but we usually have fun in the car talking, and laughing, and singing. We are all really excited for the Chicago concert, and Amanda and I can't wait to see Phantom. Josh loves to play poker while we are there..and Kevin likes to spoil his kids. Last time we were in Vegas we found a really good restaraunt called the Harley Davidson. I'm sure we will eat there at least once. Vegas here we come!

Amanda and I are super nervous and excited for tomorrow night...I'll make sure I post pictures! Wish us luck.

2 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

I'm jealouse! Ya, the Harley Davidson reasturant is SO GOOD! Well have fun!

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Yay! It's so good to hear from you! Well, Jacob and I are living in Cincinnati Ohio while he finishes up school to be a mortician...(yeah he works with the dead...yay). Anyhow, we're moving back to SLC next month to start his job and we'll work there until he can get in the family business...(long complicated story.) Kaylie our lil girl is 20 months old, and she's a blast.
Not much else going on here. So are you working, going to school or what? I can't believe that I never heard about you getting married...how'd you guys meet?