Friday, September 25, 2009

this is why i love fall

season premeirs!

did anyone else watch grey's last night? i was home alone (josh had to be at red fish lake), so i vegged out and thouroughly enjoyed the show. i wasn't overly impressed by it, but i thought it was pretty good...it gave me hope that this season might be better than last. ALSO bones is back (we stream it from our PS3 usually the night after), and private practice starts up again on the 1st of october! woo hoo! i love having all my shows back.

3 comments:

Kacie said...

I love grey's and private practice and so you think you can dance and glee and...you get my point! I'm a total veg!

Genevieve said...

i feel like such a tv junkie sometimes because i love fall for all of the great tv shows!!!

Leslie said...

Luke had set the DVR to record it for me and didn't realize it was 2 hours!!! So, I only got to see the first hour :(