Thursday, January 24, 2008

About Us

How long have you been together? It will be 2 years on May 20th!
How long did you date? almost 9 months (if you include the short time we were engaged)
How old is he? 28 (29 in April)
Who eats more? Josh (I'm not much of an eater)
Who said "I love you" first? That would be me (what can I say...im ballsy)
Who is taller? Josh...by about 5"
Who sings better? hahaha...that would be Josh....i can't carry a tune to save me
Who is smarter? Josh for sure....he knows a little bit about EVERYTHING
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Usually I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me again.
Who pays the bills? We both bring in the money...but Josh pays the bills
Who mows the lawn? Josh....I dont even know how to mow the lawn
Who cooks dinner? It's usually a team effort....
Who is more stubborn? We both have our moments
Who kissed who first? Josh kissed me!
Who asked who out? Well our first date was a blind date....so our brother-in-law robb did
Who proposed? Josh did....he was so nervous
Who is more sensitive? That would be me.....im such a baby
Who has more friends? Josh does....
Who has more siblings? I do by one
Who wears the pants in the relationship? We like to share the pants for the most part but I am more than happy to let him be the head of the home when needs be
Who are you tagging? Holly and Natasha and anyone else who likes to talk about their hubby!

1 comments:

Genevieve said...

So fun to read about you guys!!