Sunday, May 4, 2008

Northern Idaho

We got back from Northern Idaho on Wednesday and I'm just getting around to posting...I'm terrible, I know. We had a great time, and I have to say that Amanda is such a great dancer and so talented, we are so proud of her.

We got to Moscow on Friday evening and went to dinner with Amanda and her boyfriend and my mother-in-law and her husband. We went to a place called Sangria...soo yummy! Then we headed to our resort, little did we know that it was 3 hours from Moscow! It was a fun, rustic little place, but it was WAY out of the way. The next morning we woke up and Josh and Ron decided not to go golfing because of the time it would take, so we all got ready and dove to post fall to do a little shopping. We hit an outlet mall and spent a few hours and then headed back to Moscow. We met up with Amanda, Kim, and Kevin and we all went to lunch together. That night we went to Amanas recital, and we were super impressed, it was such a fun thing to see. The dances were so unique.
The rest of the week was just Josh and I. We spent most of the time at our resort playng mini golf, swimming, playing ping pong, and basically just being lazy.

We had a great time, but it was nice to get back and get back into our daily routines, and I know that this sounds pathetic, but we missed our dogs and we were so glad to get back to them.

0 comments: