Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trying To Have A Better Attitude

Ok...so, since the last few days have been very frusterating to me and I haven't been in the best of moods I've decided to do a quick post about some good/fun/random things in my life that might make me a little happier and help me to adjust my bad attitude. So here goes.....

I love that it's finally summer and the sun is shining! Yesterday I sat outside at lunch and got a little bit burned on my chest...but it looks like its gonna turn into a great tan! Now if I could just somehow get my legs and belly to tan I would be in good shape.

I like my job and I love most of the people that I work with. It's kinda like a big family around here...we all take care of each other and some of can even handle hanging out outside of work. It's a really fun office to work it...and the bosses are so generous!

Speaking of the bosses being generous...get this....we get 2 free hour massages a month! Not only is it free...but we get to do it on company time! It's so great...in fact...I have one tomorrow. :D

Even though my wheels are going to be late...I'm so excited to get them. I know that it sounds stupid but I love to have my car looking nice..and I think a set of custom wheels can really help a car look great (next up...tinted windows).

This one should really be at the top of my list..becuase it's the best one...but I LOVE MY HUBBY! I feel so lucky to have such a great man in my life. He is so careing and so much fun. I'm so happy that I get to go home to him every night and wake up next to him every morning.

Sunday we are taking a trip to Wyoming to get fireworks! We put on our own firework show the night before the 4th and it's so much fun! We get together with Kim and Robb, Amanda, and Kevin and we listen to music and light of fireworks and have a good time. This will be my first trip to actually go and buy the fireworks and I think it will be fun to see Josh in that setting becuase I'm sure he will be like a kid in a candy store (he's a pyro at heart).

The 4th of July is coming up and thats my favorite holiday! I love the sunshine, the melaluca freedom celebration, getting together for cookouts, parades, and paid days off work! I also love the memories that I have from Idependence days past.

So thats my attempt to look at the good things right now instead of focusing on the things that make me wanna pull my hair out.

2 comments:

Holly said...

SO can we excpet to see some digital scrapbook pages of you and Josh soon? I am glad you are getting into digital scrapbooking! I love it! I have done all of my pics- we don't take a whole lot!

indeazgirl said...

...or the things that make you want to shave your head completely like my Britney day on Tuesday? Every single person I know has had a crappy week this week. Even my brother said he thinks he's been hanging out with so many "PMS-y" girls that he feels like its wearing off on him. I'll be so glad for this weekend!
p.s. so cool about your work getting you all massages. I love it!!