Thursday, August 21, 2008

Everything Happens For A Reason

Ok...so I'm going through a few tough things in my life right now (nothing compared to what others may be going through)...and I could make this post all about how trials are put in front of us for a reason bla bla bla...don't get me wrong, I do believe that everything happens for a reason, but I'm not ready to talk about my "problems" just yet...so I'm going to make this post about this:

"Now for the good news! Though we're all sad to have to wait for Harry Potter, this open spot at the theater creates a cool opportunity. The good people at Summit were thrilled to let me know that now Twilight fans are going to get their movie three weeks earlier than scheduled. That's right—Twilight will be released in theaters November 21st! Let the merry-making commence!" -Stephenie Meyer
I do know that it's pathetic to make 2 posts dedicated to the release of new movies, but I'm SUPER excited for twilight, and now I'm not near as upset about the Harry Potter thing (everything happens for a reason).

I got this Info off of Stephenie Meyers web page, and if any of you haven't been there yet you NEED to go check it out http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/. Spend some time just looking around...she has some fun things, and I would suggest reading the first chapter of Midnight Sun (under Twilight Series)...super cool!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've wanted to read the book that everyone is talking about but now all I have to do is see a movie. Awesome!! It's a good thing you've posted this on your blog cause I just don't catch on.