Monday, August 18, 2008

Tai Chi


I'm going to take a Tai Chi class! I know that's kind of random...and if any of you know me, you know how much I hate to "work out". I went to utah this weekend with a friend of mine, and she told me that she was going to take a Tai Chi class at EITC and was wondering if I would take it with her. I guess it's a 2 month class...it starts on Sept. 11 and goes through Dec. 11. It's every Thursday night from 7:30-9:00. The only problem with this is that I'm gonna miss Greys...but that's ok, I'll just Tivo it. I think that it will be a nice little workout for me, I really need to get my butt in gear and get into better shape. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

indeazgirl said...

I'm so excited to hear how this goes! I've always wanted to do this and hope it's a blast!!