Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Making Myself Feel Better

So I 'm still huddled under my huge pile of depression....but I figured that I needed to do something to make myself feel a little better...so yesterday I went and got my nails done! I told myself last time I wouldn't get them done again because they cost a lot...and the upkeep can be a pain, but I love when they are done! I feel so much more feminine, and I know its a little vain but no matter what is going wrong in my life getting my nails done always helps just a little bit. I also just had a fantastic massage, and it's funny how much that helps. I'm still not feeling up to par (and I'm sure I won't for a long time), so next project is a shopping spree! Sometimes a gal just has to do whatever it takes to crawl out from under that pile.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Hang in there girl! You do whatever you need to make you feel better! :) You are SO right about the shopping!!

indeazgirl said...

I am so sorry that you are sad about whatever is making you so sad. You are an amazing woman, and I know things will get better soon.
And, I bet your nails look amazing! ;o)

Annalee Taylor said...

That works for me too! I hope your feeling better, Ive been worried.