(this picture was take just before we got married. I'm not a ball player by any means but I love this shot of Josh....you can totally see his love for the game)
- I know this might not sound like much...but every morning he wakes up long before I do and every morning he comes into the bedroom before he leaves and wakes me up so that he can give me a kiss and tell me he loves me (even if I'm barely awake enough to mutter that I love him too)...I love that part of my day.
- He texts me throughout the day to tell me how much he loves me and to see if I'm having a great day.
- He always tells me how much he appreciates me.
- He makes me want to be a better person.
- He makes sure that I have everything I need (and want) to be happy.
- He puts up with my crankyness and moodiness (poor guy).
- He makes dinner for me a lot more than I do for him.
- He opens my eyes to new things (music I never thought I would like (like pearl jam and modest mouse), movies I never thought I would see (star wars), places I never thought I would go (florida and denver) things I never thought I would do (golf))
- He is such a hard worker and is good at his job
- He rarely gets mad at me...even when I deserve it
- He is a great friend to our friends
- He is so much fun.
- He lovingly makes fun of me and I pretend to be mad but I'm really not
There are so many other things that I love...but those are just a few. I love you Josh!