Friday, December 4, 2009

we found them!!!

thanks to the ad that my mother-in-law put in the paper, we found our dogs! a guy called josh this afternoon and told him that he was reading an ad in the paper and he saw our dogs running through his yard. jojsh went in that direction and found them! we are so glad that they are home. we miss alex a lot, but finding the other two eases the pain a little bit. thank you to all of our amazing friends and family who helped look for ace and wolfie, to those who called, texted, and worried. we love you all!

2 comments:

Nichole Eve said...

Im so glad!!! I think I would be lost without our two that we have.

indeazgirl said...

what crazy, wonderful luck!!!! I'm so glad they're back. And I'm so sorry about Alex. He is the only dog I think who ever really liked me :-)