Monday, April 21, 2008

Coeur d' Alene

We are headed out of town on Thursday..and I'm soooo excited! We were invited to go up to Moscow and see Josh's sister dance in her graduation recital. Shes a dance major up at the U of I and she decided that she would like us to go and see her dance instead of be there a few weeks later to just see her graduate. So we decided that we would make a week of it. We will start driving right after work on Thursday and hopefully get to about Messula Mt. Then on Friday we will get up and drive to our resort in (well about an hour out of) Coeur d' Alene. Ron and Patti (my mother and father-in-law) have a time share that they let us buy for the week! It has a kitchen and a big bedroom and everything...it's gonna be SUPER nice.

On Saturday morning Josh and Ron are going golfing at the Coeur d' Alene resort

and Patti and I are wondering if we want to go and spend A LOT of money for only a few hours at the spa (which would be really relaxing and fun...but I dunno if I can feel good about spending that kinda money for a massage, or facial or something) or if we would rather go shopping or something.

Anyways, then on Saturday night is Amanda's dance...which I am SUPER excited to go and see.

On Sunday morning Patti and Ron are heading home and leaving Josh and I to be alone until Wednesday! I'm excited to just spend the alone time with Josh, but I'm not really sure what there is to do up there. Our resort has mini golf...and bike trails and all of that, but I'm afraid that we will get bored of that in a few days. Has anyone been up that way, and could give us some fun ideas of what to do there? I would really appreciate the ideas.

0 comments: