Wednesday, September 3, 2008

From Gods Arms To My Arms To Yours

This has been one of my favorite songs ever since I placed Seth...I was given a Micheal McLain CD by my cousin on the day that Seth was born...and when I got home from placing him I listened to this song over and over and just cried (I still cry every time I hear it)...because it's so true. I've been looking for a good video or track of the song and I ran accross this on the R House blog and I had to post it. I think Marie does such a great job...and its so touching to me to have someone sing it that cares so much. Enjoy (you will have to stop the music at the bottom of my blog)

4 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

This is one of my favorite songs too. I have listened to it countless times, because I know someday I will be one of those mothers that will be blessed because of someone elses selfless act of placing their precious baby up for adoption. Thanks for sharing...

Natalie said...

I love that song too, It makes me cry every time I hear it!! It was good to see you at Holly's shower, sorry I didn't get to talk much, you left before I knew it!

Holly said...

I just saw this on the R House blog as well! La-La-LOVE it!!! :)

Holly said...

PS I'm loving your new header and side bar toppers. :) I think you may have inspired me to be more simple on my blog... if I get some time to rearrange!