Friday, January 23, 2009

Winter

It's days like this that make it even more depressing that we aren't going to Cabo. Last night it snowed about 7 inches....after 10 pm! And it's supposed to keep snowing like this the WHOLE weekend. It's gray and cold outside (I'll admit that fresh, fluffy snow makes everything look almost breathtaking), and the roads are slick and nasty. Last night while we were out and about Josh said something like "The snow is all but gone...we'll be golfing early this year!" So it's Joshs fault....ok...and a little bit mine because my car was clean.

When the weather is like this it makes me so tired (I think the bears are smart for hibernating through winter). I need to go somewhere warm and green. Somewhere with a beach and palm trees. I want to wear tank tops and flip flops, and drink iced tea...and I want to be able to step outside without grabbing a coat and feeling like I might freeze my tushie off! I would like to go from this















to this














Who's with me?

5 comments:

Nichole Eve said...

Im sorry you guys dont get to go to Cabo. That really sucks. But I have to disagree with you on the snow. I love it!!! You and Josh should still go on a fun vacation. You guys deserve it!

Annalee Taylor said...

Im with you! I need sunshine!

Darcie said...

I am with you!!!! If we click our heels together three times can we go to the nice warm beach!!

My Family said...

Oh wow! That pic of Cabo make you just want to start crying bc you have to actaully look outside and face reality. UGG!!
I honestly can't stand January and February in Idaho it is so depressing and just drags out forever. I'm really sorry to hear you trip got cancelled.

indeazgirl said...

So I think it's hilarious that we basically have the same post from this week. I guess January gets to the best of us. Y'all are welcome to come play golf in Scottsdale whenever you want. There's no beach (which I really want!) but there is sunshine and golf!! :o)