Saturday, March 7, 2009

digital scrapbooking

today i made my first two scrapbook pages. i decided to start with our honeymoon (almost 3 years ago), it took me FOREVER but i think i did an ok job.
this first page was kind of just for practice...and i think ill be making some changes to it...
this is the page that took me all afternoon. i got frusterated a few times and had to start over...but i like how it turned out now if i could just get a little faster at the whole process that would be great!

4 comments:

Holly said...

The pages look cute! You'll get better and it won't take you as long the more you practice and do it! Or set yourself a TIME limit and say I am going to do this page in 30 minutes and then you have to be done when the time is up!

Monica and Enrique said...

Hey Ashley...they turned out awesome! I am so glad that you are taking up scrapbooking. I used to be an avid scrapbooker and can possible start a small store with all my supplies. I have slowed down because of my boy but still love it. Remember..everyone has a story. Your story IS and will ALWAYS be important to someone else. Life is a gift, capture moments in time and share them with the people you love just like you do these blogs.

a.eborn said...

So cute!!! Please tell me I can do that on photoshop too!! It would eliminate the need to do it by hand-so much easier, yeah?

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohh your pages turned out so cute.. you and my sister ashlie are both So crafty...i need to change my name to ashlie or something