Thursday, June 4, 2009

pregnant brain

ok...so pregnant brain has set in (seems a little early) and is in full swing. a few weeks ago i was leaving for work and realized that i had forgotten my shoes (not kidding), the week after that i forgot that i needed to be back to work a little early from lunch so that the gal covering for me could go get her daughter from school (oops), earlier this week i forgot a few of my makeup steps (and ladies, we all know how important each step is), and then today i got all of my invoices opened, date stamped and ready to go...and then they just sat on my desk for over an hour before i remembered that they needed to go to someone else for p.o. matching (its a good thing shes cool otherwise it coulda been bad)! i haven't forgotten anyones name yet...and i haven't gotten lost on my way to work (i heard that happens), but i have a feeling things like that aren't far off.

5 comments:

Darcie said...

I love your prego brain! It is fun to sit back and watch! And I say that with all the love in the world!!

Candee said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! I used to think it was totally made up that you were forgetful when you were pregnant but I'm now a believer!! I think this little baby is taking all of my brain cells!! I forget things from one second to the next!!

~Our Family~ said...

Ahh yes the pregnant brain! I can't tell you how many times I'd gotten lost on my way home bc I'd be distracted by other things. Hopefully you never lock your keys in your car!!

Natalie said...

I know how you feel, I got mine early this time, oh well, at least you have a good excuse and most women understand cause they have gone through it.

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Ohh! I hear ya girl...sad thing is it seems to have gotten worse for me with this pregnancy. I put the milk in the cuboard the other day and the cereal in the freezer, so I think it's safe to say I've officially lost it. I love you shoe story though...that one is good!