Wednesday, April 28, 2010

must read

ok....so i just finished the first two books in the "hunger games" series
...and they were FANTASTIC! i can't wait for the next book to come out (not till august). this is a must read series. it's action packed (not cheesy action) with some romance (but not so much that a guy wouldn't like it...in fact i think most guys would really like them) and a touch of fantasy/ sci fi. they are easy reads and rumor has it that a movie based on the books will be in production soon. seriously...read these books and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard that these are good! I need to put them on my "to read" list!

Kacie said...

ha I have it on my bedside table waiting to be read! I heard they were amazing...maybe i'll start it tonight :)

Chelsi said...

Aren't they good?

Holly said...

AGREED! LOVED them! :)