Wednesday, September 7, 2011

labor day weekend

josh now has 32....yes 32 pearl jam concerts under his belt. he left on sept. 2nd at 4 in the morning in order to go pick up his buddy and head to SLC to catch a flight to wisconsin to go to the pearl jam 20 music festival. it lasted 2 full days and he and jeremy were in musical heaven. while josh was gone, stone and i spent quality time together and spent a lot of time with my mom, dad, one of my brothers, and my grandparents. on monday we were invited up to palisades to spend some time on tyson's boat. it was cooler than we thought it would be, but that didn't stop the boys or my mom from putting in some time on the wakeboard/skis. my dad and i were in charge of taking some pictures and i think i got a few good ones. 
handsome bryan

tyson pulling a backflip


fly big bry!!!


my mom is so beautiful

aren't my grandparents too cute?
 stone liked the boat as well. he was content to just sit in someones lap and watch whoever was out on the water. such a good boy.


0 comments: