Wednesday, November 28, 2012

question

ok...so i was trying to upload some pictures to stone's blog and it's telling me that i'm all out of free space and that to continue uploading pictures i will need to purchase more. has anyone else had this problem? do all of you that upload your photos to your blog have additional space that you have purchased or is there a way to get around this little problem? more storage doesn't cost much but hey...i don't want to have to pay to have some photos on the blog if i don't have to. it's not like this is a business for me or anything...just a fun way to journal and keep up with some of you.....any suggestions???

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

I've heard of this before, and I know there is a way around it. It has something to do with your picassa album that is tied to the blogs. Have you googled it? I have another friend that had this issue and wrote about it on her blog. I'll try and find the link for you ....

Annalee Taylor said...

Mine did that a year or so ago, I ended up paying like $20 for unlimited photo storage and havent had a problem since. As soon as I paid it worked right away. I upload so many pictures that for me it was worth it, and I didnt want it to be a hassle to figure out how to upload pictures!
I feel the same way about using my blog as a journal so its a great back up just in case something ever did happen to all your pictures... right??!

Chelsi said...

you should go to your picassa page and look through the photos that are uploaded and delete any you don't want on there. IE - on my page I found old header images that were still saved and taking up space, even though they weren't showing on my blog.